Upcoming Smartphones under 15000 in India June 2018 Best Phones under 15000
Top 10 best phones under 15000 Rs in India for May 2018 specifications of these top 10 best smartphones Best Phones under 15000 in India Get the list of upcoming smartphones under 15000 expected in June 2018 with the Are you Looking for best mobile phones under 15000 in India Best phones under 15000 rupees in India – Xiaomi, Honor
under Rs 15000 price the lowest prices for top mobile phones under Rs. 15000 in India
Best budget smartphone under 15000
1.MOTO G5 PLUS 32GB (DUAL SIM)- RS 13000
Design: The Moto G5 and appearance excellent with the argentiferous build, It feels lightweight and straightforward to carry.
Display: Comes in an exceedingly five.2 in. Full HD show with automotive vehicle brightness, the colors square measure correct and therefore the screen quality is sweet.
Fingerprint Sensor: The fingerprint is placed at the front of the house button, it’s fast and responsive.
Sim Type: it’s a correct twin sim phone that incorporates a separate slot for small Mount Rushmore State card.
Processor and performance: Comes with flower 625 chipset with 4GB RAM, Performance wise it’s largely lag free. The diversion performance is additionally sensible with no heating issue.
Camera: The camera is extremely sensible too, the rear-facing camera is that the best amongst automaton devices that we’ve got tested underneath this bracket. the front facing camera is sweet yet. The indoor footage pop out sensible yet.
Software: Runs on automaton candy seven.0 with a stock automaton.
Battery: sensible battery life (3000 mAh) and supports quick charging technology, will charge the phone inside ninety minutes.
Storage: 32 GB Internal memory with 128 Expandable storage
Feature: Supports NFC and USB On to travel to transfer files.
Value for money: At Rs 19999, This phone is value each penny.
Sensor: Doesn’t go together with compass device.
Speakers: Average speakers, The audio isn’t that loud enough.
Overheating: The phone heats up whereas charging
LED Light: The phone doesn’t go together with physical semiconductor diode notification lightweight.
4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 128 GB
5.2 inch Full HD Display
12MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
3000 mAh Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2GHz Processor
Meet the Moto G5 Plus – the smartphone that boasts of performance and power. Powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 3000 mAh battery, along with TurboPower technology, this Moto mobile offers a glitch-free performance all day long.
2 HONOR 6X 32GB (DUAL SIM)- RS 10000
Best Phones under
- Looks: Honor 6X comes with a metallic build, looks good and very well designed. Comes in 2 colors black and gold, the gold one comes with white on the front. Even though it looks very stylish, the back of the phone is very slippery and hence one might need a cover to get a grip of it.
- Display: Huge 5.5 inch Full HD display, deeper colors and contrast. The sunlight legibility is good and can easily fit in one hand.
- Fingerprint Sensor: The fingerprint sensor is quick and responsive which is placed at the back and you can also customize the fingerprint by scrolling up and down to get the notification bar.
- Processor and Software: The HiSilicon Kirin 930 Processor with 4GB RAM is surprisingly fast and lag-free. It also runs on Android 6 Marshmallow with customized EMUI, the user interface is smooth to operate and doesn’t lag. Overall a fast phone with no overheating issue.
- Camera: Coming on to the main point the much talked about dual rear camera which is by far one of the best camera smartphones in this budget, The 12MP and 2MP rear camera takes excellent detailed pictures in low light and outdoor condition. The front takes good selfies and the video recording is good with Full HD and 4K. Overall if you looking for a good camera smartphone, this undoubtedly stands on the top of our list.
- Battery: 3340 mAh battery comes almost for 2 days depending on the usage. However it doesn’t support fast charging.
- Sensors: The phone supports sensors like Compass and Gyroscope. Also supports FM radio and USB on to go.
- Call Quality: Good cellular call quality and reception.
- Reasonable price
- Sim Type: Hybrid Dual stand-by sim this means you can either use one micro sim or a micro SD card, you cannot use both together and also only the first sim supports 4G, the second one supports only 2G or 3G.
- Gaming: Comes with Mali T830 GPU which lags while playing heavy games.
- Interface: Custom User interface might take some time to get used to it.
- Speakers: Average speakers.
3. REDMI NOTE 4 64GB – RS 12000
- Introduction: After the huge success of Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi launched its successor the Redmi Note 4 with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/ 64GB internal storage. Xiaomi known for their budget phones launched this amazing looking phone for just Rs 13000.
- Design: Phone looks really good with metal finish and 2.5 D curved glass at the front. Not only does it feel good to hold but also looks premium.
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD display is sharp and bright, displays good colours and contrast. It has good sunlight legibility and some protective screen that protects from scratches. However the colour brightness doesn’t work sometimes and is too bright at times.
- Fingerprint sensor: Fingerprint is placed at the back which can unlock within seconds, not the quickest but definitely quick enough to unlock the phone when required.
- Processor: Phone runs on Snapdragon 625 chipset with 4GB RAM, performance is pretty snappy and lag-free mostly. The apps can be easily switched and there is no heating issue.
- Software: It comes with Marshmallow 6.1 with MIUI user interface, the interface is simple and easy to operate. However if are not comfortable using it, you can download the google launcher from play store and use it.
- GPU: The Adreno 506 GPU can play decent games, the heavy games can be played with low or medium settings. It doesn’t heat up even with intensive gaming.
- Camera: The 13MP back and 5MP front click the good picture, however, the video recording is average.
- Call Quality: The call quality is also good with absolutely no call drops.
- Feature: Supports IR blaster and USB on to go to transfer files.
- Storage: Comes with 64GB internal storage which is good at this price range and 256GB expandable storage.
- Battery: 4100 mAh battery can last for more than 3 days with normal usage which is very good for a Rs 13000 smartphone. The battery life has definitely improved from it’s predecessor
- Video Recording: The front camera video recording is average.
- Charging: The phone doesn’t support quick charging and takes time to charge.
- Sim Type: Supports Hybrid sim type, which might be a disadvantage for few.
- Speaker: The speaker output is ok