EASY METHOD TO ROOT XIAOMI REDMI 5A How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A
The Xiaomi has launched a new smartphone as the “Desh Ka Smartphone” named as Redmi 5A priced at ₹4999 and provides an additional cashback of ₹1000 with Reliance Jio. The device comes up with 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM options. It has a 5-inch IPS LCD display with 296 PPI, 1280 * 720 pixels as its resolutions. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is the best smartphone available in the budget price range. If you have How To Root REDMI 5a purchased the Xiaomi Redmi 5A then you must root your device How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
READ MORE: How To Root MI A1 Easy Method 100% working
How To Root Redmi 5A
If you have purchased the Redmi 5A and willing to root the device, then you are at the place. In this blog, we will explain you the simple ways on how to root Redmi 5A without PC. With rooting up your device, you can install CUSTOM ROM so as to become more flexible to use. Before Rooting, necessary downloads have to be made.
Benefits of Rooting Your Device
- Accessible to Install Latest version of Android.
- Customize your Android device.
- Install Xposed Framework on your Android Phone.
- Also, you can install different ROMs and Mods on Android Phone.
Steps To Be Followed For Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 5A Smartphone Without PC
- First of all, Download the Supersu for Redmi 5A
- You can download it from the link available
- After download is over, transfer the file to sd card
- Turn off your Redmi 5A device
- Then boot your Redmi 5A device in TWRP recovery mode
- To Boot Redmi 5a in Recovery mode, you have to press Volume Down and Power button simultaneously.
- Do not release the keys until the smartphone boots into Recovery mode
- Now you will get some options on the screen
- Among them Tap on Wipe option
- Now select Wipe Dalvik cache option
- Then select Wipe Cache partition and install
- Choose Supersu.zip file you have already downloaded
- Now swipe the screen to confirm the process installation
- Then wait for successful installation message
- Later select reboot now option key
- Hence Your device has been successfully rooted.
After successful rooting up your device, first, switch off your device and then switch ON. While switching ON, at the bottom you will see the “unlocked” message. If you have seen this, then your device has been successfully rooted. Now, you can download unlimited MODs, Custom ROMs, install latest version Android OS and many more. Thus it will provide you a gateway to breach your device functions as per your commands.
That’s all folks! your device rooted successfully. For related tech updates, gadgets news, upcoming mobiles, rooting up the downloads, latest downloads, visit http://www.androidbuzz.in
Pros and Cons of Rooting the Device
(+) Accessible to Install Latest version of Android. (+) Customize your Android device. (+) Install Xposed Framework on your Android Phone. (+) Also, you can install different ROMs and Mods on Android Phone.
(-) Terminate your phone’s warranty.
(-) Causes of abnormal performance if not done properly.
(-) No system updates ( like Android OS) will be available.
Therefore, for rooting Redmi Note 4, MI A1 and other devices visit http://www.androidbuzz.in Thus for rooting Redmi 5A without pc, root Redmi 5A nougat, root Redmi 5A MiUi king root oot Redmi 5A, supersu Redmi 5A, Redmi 5A unlock bootloader, rooting Redmi A5, twrp Redmi 5A How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A