- 1 XIAOMI REDMI 5A HIDDEN FEATURES, TIPS AND TRICKS:
- 1.1 Xiaomi Redmi 5A Hidden features, Tips, and Tricks:
- 1.1.1 SIM Card Insertion:
- 1.1.2 Network Tethering Mode:
- 1.1.3 Changing Wallpaper:
- 1.1.4 Themes:
- 1.1.5 Screenshot:
- 1.1.6 One-Handed Mode accessibility:
- 1.1.7 Fingerprint:
- 1.1.8 OTG Support:
- 1.1.9 Camera Features on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
- 1.1.10 Battery Options on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
- 1.1.11 Audio on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
- 1.1.12 Developer Mode:
- 1.2 Reset your Redmi 5A: Redmi 5A Hidden Features
- 1.1 Xiaomi Redmi 5A Hidden features, Tips, and Tricks:
XIAOMI REDMI 5A HIDDEN FEATURES, TIPS AND TRICKS:
Xiaomi has launched a new smartphone i.e, Redmi 5A priced at ₹4999 and provides an additional cashback of ₹1000 with Reliance Jio. The device comes with 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM options. It has a 5-inch IPS display with 296 PPI, 1280×720 pixels as its resolutions. Xiaomi Redmi 5A is the best smartphone available in the budget price range. If you have purchased the device then here are few Hidden feature, Tips, and Tricks of the same that can help you in exploring your device with ease Redmi 5A Hidden Features,
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Hidden features, Tips, and Tricks:
SIM Card Insertion:
Xiaomi Redmi 5A has the SIM card slot on the left top edge and to insert the SIM you need to push the SIM ejector with a PIN in the slot, then remove the tray and place the SIM on a tray. Now insert the tray and push the tray back into the slot. You have successfully inserted the SIM card on your Redmi 5A. The device comes with dual-SIM with dedicated memory card slot
Network Tethering Mode:
Network Tethering Mode is used to share the data with your smartphone. To avail, this option.
- open the settings.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot in Network section.
- In the new window, toggle the Tethering button to enable the option on your device.
- You can also set SSID and password by tapping on Set Up WLAN hotspot in the same window.
There are three ways to which you change the wallpaper on your Redmi 5A.
- Firstly, open the settings and tap on the wallpaper and then you can change the lock screen and home screen wallpaper in the same window.
- Secondly, open gallery and tap on the image and then you can use the picture as wallpaper for lock screen as well as the home screen.
- Finally, long press the home screen and then a menu appears at the bottom. you can select wallpaper and update your lock screen and home screen.
The device comes with a dedicated Themes App on the home screen where you need to open the app, download the theme you wish to use and apply on your device.
It is easy to take screenshots of Xiaomi Redmi 5A. You can take a screenshot by simply pressing lock button along with volume down button simultaneously. Another way is simply dragging your screen with three fingers.
- For this feature, you need to go to settings.
- Choose additional settings.
- Enable the option for the screenshot with three fingers.
One-Handed Mode accessibility:
The device does support One handed Mode option. you can enable it from the additional settings section in Settings Menu of your device.
There is no fingerprint sensor available on this smartphone.
Yes, the device does support USB OTG storage device where you can share the data from the device to OTG drive and vice-versa.
Camera Features on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
The device comes up with 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Phase detection and Autofocus feature and records 1080p x 720p Videos. While the selfie camera of Redmi 5A is of 5 MP and capture decent selfies.Unwillingly, it does not opt for low light takings Redmi 5A Hidden Features.
Battery Options on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
Power Saving Mode is used to improve the battery life during low battery conditions. As its a budget-centric device it doesn’t come with any quick charge support unlike the other high-end devices from Xiaomi.
Audio on Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
The smartphone has speakers on the back side which gives high tone and full clarity audio experience.
- To enable the developer mode on your device.
- open the settings and tap on About Phone.
- In the new window tap on MIUI version for about 5-6 times due to enabling that on your device.
- This option can be found in the additional settings section.
- You are a developer now.
Does the device support Jio 4G Connectivity?
Yes, the device supports Jio 4G VoLTE connectivity on it. It does support 4G VoLTE, hence it is not compulsory to switch on the mobile network for calls and no special app to be downloaded.
How to Add Google Account in your device?
You can add the google account directly during installing the device for the first time. If you skip there, then you need to open the Gmail Google app and click on add account. Further, you need to enter your Email ID and password to add your account.
Is this device Water-Resistant?
The device is not Water resistant and it might get damaged when dropped in water. So, take care of it.
- How to Clear RAM on Redmi 5A?
- To clear the RAM on your device
- Open the recent tab
- Clear all the existing applications running in the background.
- Therefore, the device indicates RAM cleared at the bottom of the display.
Reset your Redmi 5A: Redmi 5A Hidden Features
To reset your Redmi 5A
- Open the settings.
- Tap on Additional Settings.
- Tap on backup & reset.
- Further tap on factory Data reset and click on Reset Phone.
- Now click on Erase everything option to delete the Data from your smartphone.
- The device restarts and makes it fresh to use.
- Hence the device is reset and appears as of new mobile.
How much Storage is available when you boot the device?
The device comes with 2GB RAM and 16 GB as its internal storage and around 8.8 GB is available out of a box.
How much RAM is available when no apps are running on the backend?
The device comes with 2 GB of RAM and around 985 MB is present when no app is running on the device.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
Type of the SIM supported on Redmi 5A
Redmi 5A is the dual-SIM smartphone and supports dual standby. Additionally, the SIM card supported by the device is Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM card with 4G connectivity.
Besides audio player,video player, MI provides WPS Office, Amazon Store, UC News, Newsdog, Google apps and MI customised apps are the few bloatware apps available on the device Redmi 5A Hidden Features.
How to report a Bug on Redmi 5A?
In order to report a bug on Xiaomi Redmi 5A, open the settings and tap on About Phone option. In the new window, tap on CPU option for 5 times continuously due to use it on your device and now the bug sends automatically.
How to Test the functionality on Redmi 5A?
To Test your Redmi 5A, open the settings and click on About Phone. Further, tap on Kernel Version for about 5 times to enable that on your device. Now, select the preferred function to test from the list.
Is the device upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo?
No, the device is not Android 8.0 Oreo Upgradable. Will post an update later on to install stock android.
Does the device support NFC?
No, the Redmi 5A doesn’t support any NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity.
For IMEI Info dial: *#06#
For SAR Information dial: *#07# For Reset Factory Date: *#*#8255#*#*
Android buzz provides you details regarding latest mobile updates, hidden features and many more. The main aim of this blog is to provide the user the detailed information about solving any problem.
For tech updates, mobile reviews, gadget news, upcoming mobiles, hidden features and much more visit http://www.androidbuzz.in