Best smartphones under 7000 2018 July
Best smartphones under 7000 Looking for a low budget mobile phones priced between Rs 5000 to Rs 7000? Choosing a smartphone in this price bracket can be quiet tricky because almost all of them offer similar features. Upcoming brands like Xiaomi, Huawei and Micromax are providing tough competition to leading brands like Samsung, Sony, and LG. In fact, when it comes to value-for-money, none of the popular brands come close to the specifications or features that Xiaomi or Lenovo offer.
Before we get down to listing the best mobile phones under Rs 7000, here are some points to remember before making your purchase:
- Smartphones that run Android and Windows OS smoothly are now available for as low as Rs 5000 – 6000.
- Android is the most popular operating system and screen-size of 4.5 to 5 inches is popular in this price range.
- Manufacturers like Motorola, Huwaei, Asus, Xiaomi sell their phones exclusively on online stores like Flipkart. Most of their popular phones are not available in the local market. It’s safe to purchase phones online, almost all online retailers have the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option. So you can pay only after you get your phone delivered to your house or office.
Best smartphones under 7000
1. Xiaomi Redmi 5 (2 GB)
|OS||Android 7.1.2 Nougat | UI – MIUI 9.1|
|CPU||1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor|
|RAM/GPU||2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB RAM, Adreno 506 GPU|
|SCREEN||5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass|
|DISPLAY||Full-screen display, HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels), 18:9 aspect ratio, 282 ppi density|
|CAMERA||Rear Camera: 12 MP, Flash: Yes | Front Camera: 5 MP, Flash: Yes|
|SIM||Dual SIM (hybrid slot)|
|STORAGE||Internal: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB, Expandable: Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card|
|BATTERY||Non-removable 3300 mAh Battery | Fast Charging: 5V/2A charger, Quick Charge 2.0|
|BODY||Weight: 157 grams, Thickness: 7.7 mm|
|OTHERS||Fingerprint Scanner, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Infrared|
MOTO C PLUS 16GB (DUAL SIM) – RS 7000
- Display: The phone sports a 5 inch HD display with 294 PPI. Quality wise the phone produces good colors and picture quality. The sunlight legibility is decent as well.
- Build Quality and Design: Moto C Plus looks very classy, the back comes with the textured finish and the phone feels good to hold.
- Software: The phone features a MediaTek chipset with 2GB RAM and Mali T720 GPU. Performance wise it excels well in both gaming and functionality. There is no lag with 2GB RAM. It also comes with the latest Android Nougat 7.0 with stock android which is a huge advantage.
- Camera: The 8MP back camera takes good pictures, however, the front camera is average.
- Battery: The phone comes with huge 4000 mAh and lasts for a whole day and charges fast as well. It also comes with removable battery and supports fast charging.
- Sim Type: It is a proper dual sim device with a separate micro SD card.
- Storage: Comes with a 16GB internal storage and has 32Gb expandable storage
Best Phone under 7000 July
3 Best Phones under 15000 Rs (june 2018)