Best smartphones under 7000 2018 July
1. Xiaomi Redmi 5 (2 GB)
|OS||Android 7.1.2 Nougat | UI – MIUI 9.1|
|CPU||1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor|
|RAM/GPU||2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB RAM, Adreno 506 GPU|
|SCREEN||5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass|
|DISPLAY||Full-screen display, HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels), 18:9 aspect ratio, 282 ppi density|
|CAMERA||Rear Camera: 12 MP, Flash: Yes | Front Camera: 5 MP, Flash: Yes|
|SIM||Dual SIM (hybrid slot)|
|STORAGE||Internal: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB, Expandable: Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card|
|BATTERY||Non-removable 3300 mAh Battery | Fast Charging: 5V/2A charger, Quick Charge 2.0|
|BODY||Weight: 157 grams, Thickness: 7.7 mm|
|OTHERS||Fingerprint Scanner, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Infrared|
MOTO C PLUS 16GB (DUAL SIM) – RS 7000
- Display: The phone sports a 5 inch HD display with 294 PPI. Quality wise the phone produces good colors and picture quality. The sunlight legibility is decent as well.
- Build Quality and Design: Moto C Plus looks very classy, the back comes with the textured finish and the phone feels good to hold.
- Software: The phone features a MediaTek chipset with 2GB RAM and Mali T720 GPU. Performance wise it excels well in both gaming and functionality. There is no lag with 2GB RAM. It also comes with the latest Android Nougat 7.0 with stock android which is a huge advantage.
- Camera: The 8MP back camera takes good pictures, however, the front camera is average.
- Battery: The phone comes with huge 4000 mAh and lasts for a whole day and charges fast as well. It also comes with removable battery and supports fast charging.
- Sim Type: It is a proper dual sim device with a separate micro SD card.
- Storage: Comes with a 16GB internal storage and has 32Gb expandable storage