I’m glad to see you back again. I have nothing but good things to say about you. Today’s talk will centre on the Freecharge UPI Offers – Send Money & Get Cashback Up to Rs. 40 (100% Verified). This article will discuss the Freecharge UPI Offers – Send Money & Get Cashback Up to Rs. 40 (100% Verified).
You can read our most recent article, The Zupee Referral Code 2023, here. Take advantage of Freecharge UPI offers to send money and receive cashback of up to Rs. 40.
Freecharge UPI Offers – Send Money & Get Cashback Up to Rs.40.
Hello to all of you! I sincerely hope that everyone is taking advantage of Androidbuzz special offers and insider knowledge. We’re giving another offer today that is similar to our earlier CollegeDunia Paytm Cash & Working Dark Fantasy Cookie Contest. Freecharge UPI Offers – Send Money & Get Cashback Up to Rs. 40 is the subject of this post.
I hope you are enjoying our cashback, readers. Here’s a different cashback deal.
We all know that Freecharge has begun integrating with BHIM UPI, and as a result, you may now send and receive money using the Freecharge UPI method as well as make payments using it.
Freecharge is without charge. Recharge Cashback of Rs.15. Unified Payments Interface, or UPI (UPI). You only need to follow simple instructions to obtain this theft with no cost.
Get Free Rs. 15 Cashback with Freecharge UPI Cashback Offer 2023:
Freecharge is offering a flat-rate cashback of 5%, up to Rs.15. Get 15 Cashback On $300 or More. Send Your Friend Money. All you need to do is use Freecharge’s UPI option to transact. Follow the steps below:
1. Click Here To Download The Freecharge App
2. Launch and register with Freecharge.
3. On the Freecharge HomePage, select BHIM UPI. Update the app if it isn’t already.
4. On “BHIM UPI,” Select >> Create your @Freecharge UPI address and add your bank account here.
Create a FreeCharge UPI ID in step 5.
6. Send 300 or more now to any UPI ID.
7. You’ll receive a flat 15 cashback.
Freecharge Cashback of Rs.40 when you recharge or pay a bill:
On recharges and bill payments totaling at least Rs. 40, Freecharge is providing a flat Rs. 40 refund. Use the promotional code UPI40 while recharging for at least 40 rupees.
1. Launch Freecharge
2. Next, complete your recharge and enter the discount code UPI40.
3. Finish by making a payment via UPI.
4. You will shortly receive a cashback of Rs.40.
Steps for Setting Up Freecharge UPI:
In the Freecharge App, you may set up Freecharge UPI and begin transacting.
1. The Send Money option is the first thing you’ll notice in the Freecharge app.
2. You will be prompted to select a sim card to use for SMS Verification.
3. After your phone number has been verified, select the UPI ID for the default UPI.
4. Once the UPI is configured, the Freecharge app is ready for transactions.
How Can I Receive A Flat Rs.20 Cashback?
- Activate the Freecharge app.
2. Select “Scan & Pay.”
3. Next, scan any other merchant QR code or the Google Pay merchant QR code (Merchant Must)
4. Transmit 200 using your Freecharge UPI.
5. You will immediately receive $20 Cashback.
Each UPI transaction on Freecharge can earn up to 100 cashback:
FreeCharge Every UPI Transfer Up to 100 CashBack
1. First, update the Freecharge app on Google Play
2. Launch FreeCharge and navigate to the spotlight section.
3. To receive this up to $100 cashback offer, simply send $100 via UPI.
4. Next, select the Profile & FreeCharge CashBack Option For Scratch Card button.
5. If you receive a scratch card, send another one or two times.
6. For Almost All Users, But Not All
Offer for Freecharge Scan: Flat $40 Cashback:
- Open the FreeCharge app and select the Scan & Pay option.
2. Next, scan any other merchant QR code or the Google Pay merchant QR code (Merchant Must)
3. Send 200 from your Freecharge UPI account now, and you’ll instantly receive 20 Cashback.
4. Complete the same procedures once more to receive an additional $20 in cashback.
5. Only use Other App Merchant QR if Cashback from Google Pay QR was unsuccessful or if you did not have G Pay QR.
DO NOT SCAN A REGULAR UPI QR CODE; ONLY SCAN MERCHANT QR
6. Get Free Rs.20 plus Rs.20 Cashback.
How Can I Receive a Free Rs. 15 Cashback?
1. Install or launch the Freecharge app.
2. Choose BHIM UPI.
3. Select >> Create your @Freecharge UPI address and add your bank account here.
4. Create a FreeCharge UPI ID
5. Select “FREECHARGE – UPI Bill – 15 Cashback On UPI Bill Payments” from the Freecharge Deals section. Buy the offer
6. Complete the 10 recharge now and enter the code.
Use Freecharge UPI to complete the transaction.
8. The Freecharge Wallet Will Receive $15 in Cashback.
Rules and Regulations:
- To take advantage of this promotion, the client must transfer a minimum of Rs. 2000 from FreeCharge UPI to FreeCharge UPI and include the code XMAS in the comment box at the time of transfer.
- The user must have a created valid FreeCharge UPI handle with a bank account linked in order to complete this transfer. The most recent version of the FreeCharge Android/IOS app allows for UPI registration.
- The promotion only applies to sending money using Freecharge UPI; it does not apply to UPI requests to receive or collect money.
- Within 72 hours of the purchase, the user will receive a flat Rs. 50 payback in the form of a non-transferable FreeCharge Gift Instrument, which can be redeemed within 1095 days.
- Valid once per user. Valid only for money transfers made from a Freecharge handle to a Freecharge handle.
- The promotion is valid with a minimum transfer of Rs. 1001.
1. How does UPI Pay in Freecharge get approved?
Ans: Please select the send money option on your Freecharge app, then select the pending tab. You can view the whole list of orders that need your approval. To approve the requirement, click Accept and enter your UPI pin.
2. How do I use my freecharge cashback?
Ans: The Cashback amount is still usable even if your wallet is inactive. Gift Instruments are used as the form of cashback. Gift Instrument is included in the Freecharge Balance display.
3. What is Cashback from Freecharge?
Ans: By utilising the code, Freecharge is providing up to Rs 30 in cashback on postpaid bill payments. A minimum of 50 Rs. of transaction is necessary Per user, this is only relevant once. Your Freecharge Wallet will receive cashback, which you can use within the next 1095 days.
4. How does Freecharge UPI work?
Ans: Then select “Add bank account.” Choose the name of the bank where you have the account. Your account number will be retrieved without delay. Enter the OTP, your UPI PIN, the last six digits of your debit card number, and the expiration date (MMYY) to verify your account.
5. FreeCharge UPI security
Ans: Absolutely! Through the browser and apps, all communications with FreeCharge are 128-bit secured.
I value your time spent reading this. To ensure that they get the most out of this post, share it with a friend or relative.