- 0.1 Read More:50+ Whatsapp DP
- 1 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes
- 2 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes for sisters
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Photos, Messages: On this day, a sister ties a sacred thread around her brother’s wrist. In return, the brother promises to protect her from all evils.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes Images, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Status: Raksha Bandhan, also commonly known as Rakhi, is one of the oldest festivals in India. It celebrates the bond and love between siblings. Siblings share a unique bond, filled with love, fun and also, ups and downs. The festival marks this special bond. The words ‘Raksha Bandhan mean ‘the bond of safety and security. On this day, a sister ties a sacred thread around her brother’s wrist. In return, the brother promises to protect her from all evils.
Read More:50+ Whatsapp DP
This year, Raksha Bandhan falls on August 22. To celebrate the special day, gifts are exchanged and people indulge in sweet and special delicacies. While the Covid-19 pandemic will restrict the celebrations to some extent, you can still revel in the festive spirits from the comforts of your home.
We have curated a list of special wishes that you can send your siblings on this Raksha Bandhan to shower your love and affection on them.
This year, Raksha Bandhan will be observed on Sunday, August 22. Here is a look at some wishes, messages, quotes, images, and Facebook and Whatsapp status to share with your brothers and sisters this Raksha Bandhan.
1. Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
2. Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
3. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian, and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
4. Dearest sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be your savior and will always be by your side no matter what. Sending loads of blessings and gifts just for you!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes
Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Wishing you all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Aapko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
Raksha Bandhan greetings and best wishes.
Meri or se aapko aur aapke pariwar ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes for sisters
This Raksha Bandhan, I promise I shall be there for you, my little sister, as I have been since childhood. Happy Rakhi to my bundle of joy.
I wouldn’t have been the person I am today had I not had your back. I couldn’t have mustered the courage to do things had you not boosted my morale. This Raksha Bandhan here’s telling you that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Raksha Bandhan day Di.