How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 and to Install TWRP Recovery How To Root MI A1
Hello guys! Are you searching easy method for How to Root Mi A1 device? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this guide, We are providing the easy ways on How to Root Mi A1 and also how to Install TWRP Recovery how to root mi a1 without pc
About MI A1
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD which has 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU embedded in it. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has 4GB of RAM and also 64GB of Internal Storage. It has 3080mAh Li-ion battery. Moreover, the Xiaomi MI A1 has an octa-core processor, dual rear camera (12MP + 12MP), 5MP secondary camera, a rear fingerprint sensor. It is running on Android N aka Android Nougat how to root mi a1 7.1.2.
READ MORE: How To Root Redmi Note 4
Importance of Rooting your device
- Accessible to Install Latest version of Android.
- Customization of Android device
- Install Xposed Framework on Android Phone.
- Also, Install different ROMs and Mods on Android Phone.
Requirements of Rooting MI A1
- The Bootloader Should be Unlocked.
- The device must have 70% charging or above.
- Necessary steps to be followed carefully
- Patience is important
- Having knowledge of rooting is good
Caution:- This guide is for MI A1 devices only. Don’t follow the same for other Android devices.
- ADB Tool
- TWRP Recovery
- Magisk zip
After the downloads are finished, follow the now mentionings carefully for safe rooting.
- First of all, enable the USB debugging option in Setting.
- For debugging option, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Now Tap 7 Times continuously on Build Number.
- For enabling USB debugging, Go to Settings –> Developer Options –> Enable USB debugging. Also, you should enable OEM to unlock.
- Then place the ADB Tool on Your PC.
- Now, Open the Folder where you have kept the ADB Tool Folder.
- Go to the ADB folder, hold the Shift key and right-click on blank space.
- Later, select Open command window.
- Now connect Xiaomi Mi A1 device to PC using a Cable.
- Then, Reboot your Phone and Boot it into the fast-boot mode. To do this, Use the command: adb reboot bootloader
- Thus for Installing TWRP Recovery, You need to have TWRP Recovery.img and place it in ADB Folder. To Flash the TWRP Recovery, The command is fast-boot flash recovery.img
Congratulations! Now Your MI A1 device rooting completes successfully.
Now, you can download MODs, ROMs, latest software and much more.
The magisk zip required to do the same process without PC.
We are providing the steps to be followed for rooting without PC.
- Download All the required Files
- Then move the Magisk.zip on to your Phone’s(Xiaomi MI A1) Internal Storage.
- Boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Make a backup of the data available on your device using TWRP Recovery.
- Now tap on install and select the Magisk zip file, click on install.
NOTE:- For boot recovery mode, Turn off you Xiaomi Mi A1. Now press Volume up+Power Button together until the Xiaomi Mi A1 boots in the TWRP Recovery How To Root MI A1 how to root mi a1 with twrp 2018