Xiaomi Starts The Development of MIUI 10
The Xiaomi is a Chinese smartphone manufacturing company. The Xiaomi was founded by Lei Jun in the year 2010. It’s headquarters located in the Beijing of the Mainland China. The Redmi 1s is the first smartphone that had launched under Xiaomi brand in the Indian market. Since then it has launched a lot of smartphones and raises its brand value. The year 2017 is the best year for Xiaomi in India. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has emerged as the best seller in India. Thus the Xiaomi pushes the Samsung behind and acquires the huge sales in India. Hence the release of MI A1 in the fourth quarter takes the brand value to the next level. Now, it is the most wanted mobile in India.
MIUI stands for MI User Interface developed by Xiaomi. It is a stock and aftermarket firmware based on Android OS. The developers use C, C++, JAVA for programming MIUI. Also, It belongs to Unix-like OS family. The Xiaomi has released several smartphones, all models are available with the latest version of MIUI at that time. And if any updates available, then the device gets system updates. Also, it is available in 32 languages and can vary by country.
Versions of MIUI
- The MIUI 1 released in 2010 and supports for Android 2.1 version.
- MIUI 2 and MIUI 3 are redesigned UI and support for Android 2.1-2.3x versions.
- The MIUI 4 supports for Android 4.0 – 4.1 and also it added anti-virus feature.
- MIUI 5 released in March 2013 and supports for Android v4.1 – v4.4.1
- MIUI 6 released in August 2014 and supports for Android K and L.
- The MIUI 7 released in August 2015 and supports for Android KitKat to Marshmallow.
- MIUI 8 released in June 2016 and supports forAndroid KitKat to Noughat versions.
- MIUI 9 released in August 2017 and supports for Android KitKat to Oreo versions.
- Finally, MIUI 10 is under development and will support the Android K, L, M, N, O and P versions.
Recently, the Xiaomi starts releasing its latest MIUI v9.2 to all the devices. The MIUI 9.2 have improved system stability and optimized system performance. The MIUI 9.2 a lot of features and optimizations. It features app vault, hiding messages from selected apps, MI video player and few changes in the settings Xiaomi Redmi 5A
DEVELOPMENT OF MIUI 10
After rolling off the MIUI 9.2, the Xiaomi is developing its new MIUI version. The makers have officially announced the development of MIUI latest version from January 2018 onwards. The announcement took place at the meeting held on 23 January 2018 in China. Currently, all the Xiaomi devices contain an update to lightning fast MIUI 9.2 version. Also, the Xiaomi adds the AI features with the latest development. With the new MIUI, the company is to introduce its new smart voice assistant. Yes! what you have heard is absolutely correct. The Xiaomi is currently working on AI feature that enables smart voice assistant. So, guys brace yourself for the latest tech update. The future gonna be very much smarter than ever and is impossible to predict how this gonna be.
MIUI 10 Eligible Devices
Here is the list of the Xiaomi Devices that can receive MIUI 10 update.
- Mi 6, Mi 5/5s/Plus, Mi 4, Mi 3, Mi 4S, Mi 4c
- Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2
- Redmi Y1/Lite
- Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3, Redmi Note 3/Pro, Redmi Note 4/4X
- Redmi 5A, Mi A1, Redmi Note 5A
- Mi 5X, Mi Max, Mi Max 2
- Redmi 4/4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 3/3s/Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Redmi 3x
- Mi Pad 3
MIUI 10 Release Date
As of now, the company has announced about the developing of the MIUI 10. Still, the MIUI 10 is under development. The Xiaomi has not mentioned the exact release date yet. But for sure this gonna release in this year itself. So guys for information regarding MIUI 10 and recent tech updates visit http://www.androidbuzz.in